Monday, May 24, 2010

Kanye West Spotted! His New Album Is Amazing


Kanye West hasn't been seen in months, until now. Kanye is currently working on his new album titled "Good *ss Job", but he took a break to meet up with friends in Soho, New York. According to William Yan who snapped a picture of Kanye West, he "was on his incognito steez yesterday strolling the Soho streets with his buddies Virgil Abloh and Don C. The gang was nice enough to let me flick up Mr. West, before all hell broke loose and people realized who I was shooting."
As far and Kanye's new album, Nah Right reports, the people at CV Lounge got to hear 4 new tracks, as Kanye kicked it with Kid Cudi and Plain Pat. I don't know about y'all but the last thing I expected to see, after coming home from the club was Kanye West posted on somebody's blog. I can't wait for his new album.
DJ Semtex heard a song off the album and he was sworn to secrecy, but he did share this tidbit. "All I can say is it is banging. If that’s a taste of what’s coming on the album, he has smacked it. Lyrically….he is saying things like, ‘Wow, he said that?’ It is going to shock everybody, the first record."
Semtex wasn't the only one who got the chance to listen to Kanye West's new album Pharrell told LesInRock the album is bananas. "I had the chance to listen to the new Kanye West album. I think that people are going to be shocked. His precedent was crazy, this new one goes even farther."
I don't know about y'all but I'm geeked! Props to Nah Right and William Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment