Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kid Cudi Changes Upcoming Album Title

Taking to his blog, Cudi just announced that he’s changing the title to his next album. Previously slate dot be called “Cudder & The Revolution of Evolution” he’s now saying it will be called “Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager”.

"i started making this project like a collab album, filled with fun and upbeat records that for the most part left you with jack shit when you were finished listening. i took a step back, went on tour, and realized im where im at because of the type of songs i write. every time i read a comment from someone saying ive touched their lives in some way is what made me want to stop fucking around and continue pouring my life into my music. MOTM2 is dark by nature and instead of bringing you into my dreams like my first album, im bringing you into my reality. good and bad. it will explain more of who iam aswell as pushing the envelope musically. this project will focus on many dark, fun, and ignorant moments in my life since ive been kid cudi in a exciting and cinematic nature continuing the MOTM theme."

No comments:

Post a Comment