Friday, January 21, 2011

Louis Vuitton Tambour Diving II Watch

This exquisite new timepiece from Louis Vuitton combines luxury and durability. The case is 18kt rose gold, whilst it measures 44mm. In addition, the timepiece has a sapphire crystal and is water resistant to 300 meters. The color contrast between the royal blue dial and the gold hands emphasize the strength of this particular model. Furthermore, the navy blue bracelet is a welcome addition to a solid and sophisticated timepiece. Specifications include power reserve of 46 hours, Swiss ETA Caliber 2896-2 with 27 jewels and 28,800 VPH.

2 comments:

  1. The information you provide must for some people is very important, I am also very interested in this content, thank you! I've always been concerned about your article, the content of this course, I may have different views, but the information you provide is very helpful for me, I always support you, yes, I have been doing.20110128pilipalagaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks please be a follower if you arent. by clicking on the follow button on the side of the blog

    ReplyDelete